Chapter on the process of data discovery and reuse, including evaluating data quality. For discovering high-quality data, curated lists of different types of social science data sources in Europe and around the world are presented.
- set up - and adjust - a search strategy to find suitable data for your research purposes
- social science data repositories as sources for discovering social science data
- data sources which CESSDA-experts recommend for selected research topics
- evaluating the quality and usefulness of data for secondary analysis
- different types and modes of access to data
- relevant DMP questions on this topic