This module looks at emerging trends and best practice in data management, quality assessment and IPR issues. It looks at policies regarding data management and their implementation, particularly in the framework of a Research Infrastructure.
By the end of this module, you should be able to:
- Understand and describe the FAIR Principles and what they are used for
- Understand and describe what a Data Management Plan is, and how they are used
- Understand and explain what Open Data, Open Access and Open Science means for researchers
- Describe best practices around data management
- Understand and explain how Research Infrastructures interact with and inform policy on issues around data management