Library Carpentry workshops teach people working in library- and information-related roles how to:
- Cut through the jargon terms and phrases of software development and data science and apply concepts from these fields in library tasks;
- Identify and use best practices in data structures;
- Learn how to programmatically transform and map data from one form to another;
- Work effectively with researchers, IT, and systems colleagues;
- Automate repetitive, error prone tasks.
No endpoint visible, but it has a GitHub repo for every lesson in Markup